Monday, July 29, 2013

#9 - 290713 - Moody Mornings

(Click here to find out how I took it)

The hardest part of getting a sunrise? To me, it might as well be the part that I have to wake up at a untimely hour of the night and travelling all the way for that few shots in the twilight. But it is definitely worth it. Fantastic colours, rich purple and blues, followed by beautiful splashes of reds and yellows in the horizon. 

But not all sunrises have to be in colour right? Mornings can be very colourful and full of energy, but for me, it was a tiring morning after a long night's wait for the first rays of light. It was tranquil and calming. Progressive. As if getting ready for a day's hustle and bustle but not quite yet. The lack of glaring lights and activities was really pleasing and peaceful, only possible at this hour of the day.

This is how I would showcase it, hope you enjoy it.


p.s. I feel like printing this photograph, any advise how should I go about getting a good print for display at home?


Check out my other pages